A Law-Student-to-be with lots of time on his hands Ruminates on current events, literature, our horrendous media, and the state of Texas.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Welcome to the first post of my first blog. 98.9% of all blogs fail to last for more than two posts. This blog will be different, however. How? Simple. Let me begin by, first of all, acknowledging that the above-mentioned statistic is false. Like most statistics in the world, it was fabricated for a blogger's own ignominious ends. Why am I admitting this so soon? I intend to begin my blog on the right foot - the foot of Truth. Second, I intend to revolutionize the art of blogging. Third, a little bit about myself: I am a 23-year old Indian-American male who has been admitted into Law School, but has casually informed the law school that I am taking a year off to do absolutely whatever (including blogging) and go absolutely wherever (including India and Austin, TX, so far) springs to mind. Fourth, my posts will, from here on out, be far more coherent than this one. This is my manifesto. Please help me stick to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home